As you are aware we are now only 2 weeks away from the start of the Australian Junior Championships (12th to 16th of April).
Working Bee this Friday 9th
We are asking Members if they have some time this Friday at 9.00am to help out Simon & his staff to put the final touches to the course.
We will provide drinks and some lunch.
Jobs to be done
Clean up garden beds.
Clean up branches and debris around the course.
Whipper Snipping if you can bring your own would be a great help.
General tidy up.
if you can help please email me Captaingcgc@gmail.com
Volunteers to help run the Tournament (13th to 16th April)
We require more Volunteers to help with the running of this event .
As a volunteer you will be given a Golf Australia Volunteer Hat and Bag tag.
Free Food and Drinks.
Invitation to the presentation on Friday Afternoon.
A chance to watch our future Golf Champions up-close playing the course we all play every week.
We still require
- Ball spotters for some Holes ( you will be given a golf Cart )
- Scorers you will enter the players scores for the last 3 holes as they walk past into a iPad
- Range attendant Hand out bucket of balls to players
- Starters on 1st and 10th Hole
All jobs have morning and afternoon timeslots.
What this means to you
- Our course is on display to the rest of the Golfing World
- The next 3 Comps have been changed o White/Gold Tees to protect the tee boxes
- There will be no mid-week comp on Wednesday the 14th of April
- The April Monthly Medal has been moved to Saturday 17th of April
- The Course, Practice holes and Driving Range will be closed, from the Monday to Friday of that week .